PREVIEW: Zoya Winter/Holiday 2013 Zenith Collection
Harmonious Cosmic Color for Winter/Holiday 2013
Enter the color cosmos with this new collection of six perfectly harmonious nail polish beauties by Zoya.
The Winter/Holiday 2013 Zenith collection includes:
- ZP689 - Seraphina: Polaris Silver Metallic. Full Coverage Formula (bottle shown above).
- ZP687 - Cassedy: Celestial Pewter Metallic. Full Coverage F Formula (shown above).
- ZP678 - Belinda: Cosmic Purple Metallic. Full Coverage Formula (bottle shown above).
- ZP688 - Payton: Galactic Cranberry Halo. Full Coverage Formula (shown above).
- ZP686 - Dream: Deep Space Blue Halo. Full Coverage Formula (shown on left)
- ZP643 - Mosheen: Astro Ice Blue Topper - great for layering over other hues (bottle shown above).
Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.com. Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
Zoya Zenith Collection - $8.00 ea. (US) - Available on Zoya.com
FALL COLOR – AVAILABLE OCTOBER 01, 2013
Photo credits: Zoya Nail Polish
I do not claim ownership of any of the displayed pictures unless otherwise stated. Enjoy!